Through a comprehensive curriculum and a range of specialized tracks and elective options, graduates of this program will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Pedagogical Mastery
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Leadership in Education
- Content Expertise
- Innovative Technology
- Assessment and Data Analysis
- Research and Inquiry Skills
- Collaboration and Communication
- Professional Development Advocacy
If candidates pursue the reading elective path, then they can add Reading Specialist to their teaching certificate upon completion of the Master’s Degree and 3 years of classroom teaching.
If candidates pursue the technology path, then they can add Technology Facilitator to their teaching certificate upon completion of those required hours. Candidates would also be eligible for the Online Instructor/Teacher add-on to their teaching certificate.
For more information about the program, please visit the links below.
Cost and Aid
Just like on-campus students, Tech Online students may be eligible for admission, departmental, or private scholarships. Louisiana residents may also be eligible for the Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) scholarships awarded by the State of Louisiana. For more information about scholarships, please visit the Office of Financial Aid website.
The Tech Online program is very unique in that there is flat fee per credit hour. There are no additional fees.
Graduate programs cost $475 per credit hour.
- Curriculum Specialist/Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Teacher Leader
- Teacher Mentor
- Content Area Specialist
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Educational Consultant
- Professional Development Coordinator
- Online Instructor
- Educational Researcher
- Instructional Designer
- Professional Development Facilitator
- Nonprofit Educational Program Manager
- Learning Experience Designer
- Education Program Evaluator
- Curriculum Developer
- Assessment Coordinator
- Education Technology Coordinator
- Technology Facilitator